Title: Solution Architect, Professional services
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Job status: Full time, permanent
PacketFront Software is rapidly expanding in the Telco segment. We are making telecom operators more competitive with our solutions for end-to-end automation of network operations and service fulfilment. If you want to be part of a dynamic team building the new business, this could be your next challenge.
About PacketFront Software
PacketFront Software delivers automated multi-vendor network management since 2001 through its unique OSS system BECS. BECS provides zero touch configuration and automated service provisioning for any IP network hardware and topology and offers operators a seamless migration path from legacy networks to SDN and NFV. 100 operator customers in 23 countries have chosen BECS for efficient network operations.
At PacketFront Software, we know that the success of our company relies on our people who design, market, sell and support our automated solutions for broadband and data communication networks. As a member of the PacketFront Software Solutions team, you will enjoy working with highly committed colleagues in a fast-paced business environment. Individual as well as team contributions are highly valued and expected from you.
PacketFront Software’s employment decisions are based on applicant’s experience, specialist skills and personality. Female applicants are encouraged. We have already gathered some of the very best system specialists, engineers, and sales people in our business. Do you want to become part of a dynamic and inspiring team?
PacketFront Software brings the OSS and BSS applications BECS and BBE to new markets. To reinforce our growth we are now hiring a Solution Architect to strengthen the Professional services team.
As a Solution Architect at PacketFront Software you will support our business with your ability to deeply understand what is to be delivered to customers and what is the best way of doing so. Your main responsibility is to ensure deployment of our OSS and BSS software systems (called BECS and BBE), on IT infrastructure provided by the customer. You will handle customization of standard products to specific customer needs, planning and performing necessary system integrations with other OSS and BSS systems in the customer environment. Furthermore, you will also execute customer lab and field tests, as well as customer pilots.
You will work closely to your dedicated customers that can be located all over the world. You will manage your own relationships with them as well as with partners.
Solution Architects also work in close cooperation with our Sales and Sales Engineering (pre-sales) team. For larger projects, a Project Manager will be assigned to the team.
The role is based at the head office in central Stockholm, Sweden. Occasionally travelling to customer sites for project deliveries will be required.
We require that you have an edge and outstanding knowledge within one or several of following areas:
• Solution design
• Broadband/datacom topologies, technologies and Switching/Routing (e.g., Ethernet, PON, xDSL)
• Scripting (Shell, TCL, Perl, etc.)
• Structured work methodology
• “Can Do” personality with a strong urge to close action points
Experience within the following areas is of additional merit:
• Experience of OSS/BSS systems in the telecom/datacom industry
• Knowledge of Systems integration desired
• Knowledge of Database desired
• You must already be a resident in Sweden, however Swedish is not a requirement
• You are fluent in English, both spoken and in writing
• Quick learner with a structured approach
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
• You are service-minded and deliver according to commitments made
• Team player that also can work independently
• Main responsibility is to ensure deployment of our OSS and BSS software systems (BECS and BBE)
• Handel customization of standard products to specific customer needs
• Planning and performing neccessary system integrations with other OSS and BSS systems
• Independent management and execution of customer projects
• Execute customer lab and fields tests, as well as customer pilots
Please send your CV and an introduction letter to email@example.com
For more information about the position, call Christel Sandstedt, +46 72 555 19 44