Title: Account Manager
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Job status: Full time, permanent
PacketFront Software delivers automated network management software through unique OSS and BSS applications. We are now hiring an Account Manager to strengthen our sales. If you want to be part of a hungry and ambitious sales team, this could be your next challenge!
About PacketFront Software
PacketFront Software delivers automated multi-vendor network management since 2001 through its unique OSS system BECS. BECS provides zero touch configuration and automated service provisioning for any IP network hardware and topology and offers operators a seamless migration path from legacy networks to SDN and NFV. 100 operator customers in 23 countries have chosen BECS for efficient network operations.
At PacketFront Software, we know that the success of our company relies on our people who design, market, sell and support our automated solutions for broadband and data communication networks. As a member of the PacketFront Software R&D team, you will enjoy working with highly committed colleagues in a fast-paced business environment. Individual as well as team contributions are highly valued and expected from you.
Main Purpose of the Role:
This role is a natural step if you have less experience, but hungry to learn more and ready to take the next step in your international sales career.
The PacketFront Software Account Management (AM) function is a central part of PacketFront’s sales and commercial organization and has as its focus to develop and maintain existing accounts and partners mainly in Europe.
PacketFront’s Account Management function focuses on creating deep relationships with all dedicated and appointed customers and partners, where long-term sustainable value growth is of outmost importance.
Success for the function/role is measured in securing higher customer perceived value and increased customer and partner satisfaction. All resulting in long term relationships and increased revenue and growth for PacketFront.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Commercial responsibility for the dedicated accounts including but not limited to sales, invoicing, budgeting, and commercial follow-up
- Active work with expanding contacts, deepening relationships and increasing customer satisfaction (i.e. perceived value)
- Active work with PacketFront’s footprint with the account (upsell and cross-sell), increasing the scope of PacketFront’s products (features and functionality) and broadening the usage (target new sites, departments etc. at the customers)
- Ensure that PacketFront deliver on the promises towards the account
- Together with overall Commercial organization secure a legal and contractual governance structure and process
- Initiate, maintain and develop key customer contacts to secure new wins
- Deliver sales forecasts (short-, mid-, and long term focused)
- Follow up on target fulfilment, financial status and planned activities through appointed and dedicated channels of use (e.g. CRM and related systems) on a continuous basis
- Within the area of responsibility (AM) take actions to assure timely and accurate information to customers
- This is a junior level position, but experience from strategic selling to both management-, as well as operational level is highly meriting
- Proven commercial and business acumen
- Good ability to organize, prioritize and plan various activities and focus areas
- Conduct sales-, sales forecast-, and account planning meetings
- Ability to qualify and prioritize business prospects and leads
- Good negotiation skills, related tactics and execution
- Ability to review, analyze and understand contracts
- Good ability to organize, including prioritizing, planning, assigning and controlling objectives
- Financial understanding of and around the most known financial reports and structures
- Good verbal-, and writing skills in English, in addition to capabilities to articulate value and concepts to decision making personnel
- Other languages, especially German and Swedish (written and spoken) is meriting
- Structured and talented presenter with strong value based selling skills
- Good ability to work under pressure and deal with tight deadlines with high energy and resilience
- Extensive communication and networking skills
- High integrity and positive mindset
- Driven, high-energy personality with proven executing capabilities – result oriented
- Ability to engage people behind common goals and create commitment
- Strategic and analytical capabilities, with high intellectual bandwidth
Send your application or questions to email@example.com. Selection and interviews are ongoing.