About the role
We are looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to manage our online and offline communication with clients and increase brand awareness.
Marketing Communications Specialist responsibilities include managing our marketing strategy, creation, and distribution of promotional material, tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required. If you have experience in identifying and building long-term relationships with target audiences, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will act as our brand’s voice to impress our customers and attract new clients.
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction
- Creating and managing marketing materials and collateral in line with brand direction
- Content management of our corporate website
- Implementing online marketing activities including social media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, newsletters, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localize communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand
- Promote our products and services during events
Your preferred background
- BSc in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Communications Specialist or similar role
- Familiarity with B2B advertising campaigns
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools, like WordPress
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of marketing campaigns on social media including SEM, SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience with content development
- Experience in organizing exhibition booths
As a person we think you have good verbal and written communication skills. You are enthusiastic, organized, and proactive. To thrive in the role, you must like to work independently and be self-motivating.
You are fluent in English, other languages such as Swedish and German are highly meriting. A strong network of PR and media contacts would be highly advantageous.
What we can offer you.
- We are embarking on a new journey growing the company, and you have a chance to join us
- You get to work in a great, small company where everybody knows each other, and help is never far away
- You get to work with a broad variety of tasks ranging from MarCom strategy to execution, building your expertise and have a chance to put your mark on our branding
- We value a work-life balance
PacketFront Software employment decisions are based on applicant’s experience, specialist skills and personality. We have already gathered some of the very best system specialists, engineers, and salespeople in our business. Do you want to become part of our dynamic and inspiring team?
PacketFront Software brings OSS and BSS applications to the broadband-, and fibre markets. We are making operators more competitive with our solutions for end-to-end automation of network operations and service fulfilment.
PacketFront Software develops, markets and sells its unique software systems BECS™ and BBE to broadband and data network operators. BECS delivers automated multi-vendor network and service management and has done so since 2001. Both platforms are well proven products and used in more than 20 countries around the world.
The company became independent in 2011 as a pure Software focused company, after a separation from the earlier PacketFront Group. It now has around 30 employees, about half of them based in Stockholm.
PacketFront Software has ambitious growth plans with an important part of the strategy being to enter into new markets in primarily Europe. PacketFront is since May 2022 part of the TalkTalk Ltd group.
Form of employment: Permanent
If you want to become part of PacketFront, we want your application by 2022-12-15 at the latest. We consider applications on an ongoing basis and the position may therefore be filled before the application period has expired. A background check may be conducted for this position.
The recruitment is managed by Women Ahead – a recruitment agency with a focus on gender equality.
For questions about the position, contact email@example.com or 0705-08 15 08