This is UK’s most important connectivity event! Have a refreshing drink, some snacks and lets talk about why your company should implement Network Orchestration from PacketFront! You will also get the opportunity to see some of the excellent new features in BECS such as “Network on-boarding” and “Network wide device audits“, launch in October 2023.
PacketFront and TalkTalk Wholesale Services – Stand 172
➡️ Find out more about The Connected Britain and get your ticket today: Connected Britain 2023>>
Network Orchestration by PacketFront Software
We develop and offer Vendor agnostic Network Orchestration software for forward-thinking businesses enabling smooth Mergers & Acquisitions and professional support for Telecom Security Act (TSA) Compliance.
- A single interface to manage your entire network regardless of the hardware you use.
- Respond quickly to changing market demands and create new services faster everywhere in the network.
- Centralized control and visibility over the network enables you to implement consistent security policies.
- Increase your options and bargaining power when selecting vendors.
Enabling mergers & acquisitions:
- Achieve operational excellence and cost efficiency in fragmented networks by harmonizing the service delivery.
- Increase the value of your assets by showing that you have full control and accurate documentation of your network.
- Make sure that your services are delivered correctly through-out the network even in complex environments.
- Gain cost savings and improved customer satisfaction by delivering error-free services in seconds.
- Intent-based automation means high availability and minimizes downtime, leading to improved business continuity.
- Scale your customer base without the need to add new network engineers or operations personnel.
Read more about BECS>>
TalkTalk Wholesale Services gives partners the flexibility and agility to be whatever they want to be. We create connections as the ultimate enabler through our robust, wider reaching network.
We don’t just talk the talk, either. Wherever your customers are, we’re there too, fibre-first and future ready. We’re committed to making sure you build the perfect proposition every time, powered by our Wholesale Service Platform, supported by our scale, knowledge and expertise.
We share your ambition – we’re here to uphold your reputation and grow your business with you.
Read more about TalkTalk Wholesales Services offers>>
PacketFront BECS launch in October and on show at Connected Britain:
For a smooth transition to BECS
We are adding last pieces to the network on-boarding functionality. The improvements include a capability to “parametrizise” the configuration of imported devices. This means you can import brown-field devices to BECS as static configuration and then gradually increase the level of automation by templating and “parametrizising” the configuration. The benefit is that you can move an existing network to BECS in a controlled, risk free and gradual process at the pace you choose. It also enables you to use both manual and automated processed in parallel giving the organisation time to adapt to changing workflows.
Network wide device audits
For ensuring secure configuration
As a part of our continues work to improve network security we are introducing functionality to do device configuration audits to proactively address any configuration inconsistencies.
BECS configuration audit feature employs an auditing process that examines the difference between current configurations used by the devices and the desired configurations defined in BECS. When a mismatch is detected, an alert in the form of a state is generated. These states are aggregated per Element Manager and Cell to provide a clear overview of the discrepancies. In addition, BECS can create a report based on the found mismatches.
The framework is event-based and enables re-occurring checks, for example, on a specific part of the network. The purpose of continuous checks is to find manually introduced mistakes and malicious intents.
Read more about the up-coming release in BECS and BBE>>
Let’s have a drink, some snacks and talk about Network Orchestration
Warm welcome to our booth for some refreshing drinks, snacks and intriguing talk about Network Orchestration and why your company should implement BECS!
Date and time: Wednesday the 20th starting at 3pm
Location: Booth 172
Latest news from PacketFront
Get the latest news of PacketFront’s Up-coming features, solutions, products and also invites to courses we arrange, events we are attending and much, much more. Subscribe here>>