PacketFront Software Training Program
All PacketFront courses are led by our own personnel with many years of practical knowledge of not only our own products, but the whole ecosystem where they are used. This include for example different hardware platforms and integrations with OSS/BSS platforms. The training is based on theoretical lectures and hands-on exercises.
Basic and advanced courses
Our basic training programs target participants that want to understand the fundamentals of PacketFront products and to master the day-to-day operations.
Our advanced training programs are tailor-made based on our customers and partners specific requirements. Before any course or training session we analyze together with participants the goals of each session and adapt them based on the knowledge level of the audience.
- Basic courses and customized training based on YOUR requirements
- Trainers with many years of practical experience of working with PacketFront products and surrounding systems
- Theoretical sessions and hands-on exercises for shortest possible learning curve
- Up to 8 or 12 participants per training session
- On-site, in your own lab environment, or at PacketFront facilities
How to participate?
PacketFront organizes training both in our facilities in Stockholm, or on-site. The maximum number of participants is limited to 12 on basic courses and to 8 on advanced courses due to the high degree of hands-on exercises. For training program and on-site training requests, contact your sales representative or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also user the buttons below the course information below to express interest. We’ll get in touch with you.
Basic BBE course
The basic BBE course includes topics, such as:
- Management of user rights
- Adapting data fields
- Customer management
- Creating services, products and product offerings
- Trouble shooting with Helpdesk management tool
Basic BECS course
The basic BECS course includes topics, such as:
- Using the BECS graphical User Interface (GUI)
- BECS configuration tree and configuration objects
- Resource management (including IPv4 / IPv6 addresses, VLANs, routing parameters etc.)
- BECS modules and module logs
- Object relation and element configuration rendering
- Element management
- Creation and provisioning of services
- Trouble shooting
Advanced BECS course
The course requires basic knowledge of the use of BECS and it is led by PacketFront Software’s product specialists.
We will focus on new features that have been added over the past 2 years and also on the efficient use of more advanced features. Examples of areas to be discussed include, for example:
- Service functions and services with service extension script
- Share DHCP resources efficiently across multiple cells
- Share resources between static and dynamic services
- IPv6 resources and services
- Work with elements in read-only mode
- Troubleshooting with BECS as a tool
As the training is specially designed for the specific needs of the participants, it is mainly based on hands-on exercises or working with real adaptations.
Advanced training is typically done on-site in lab environment in order to match the real-life requirements as much as possible. Either in customer or PacketFront Software premises.
We provide well-proven solutions for the complex multi-vendor networks. Network abstraction with our solutions radically increases the level of automation and reduces the integration cost.
Our products were built to deliver true end-to-end automation in high-volume scenarios. Using PacketFront Software’s BECS and Managed Business Services portal, the daily operation and maintenance of the end-customers LAN and WiFi networks becomes fully automated reducing the workload and eliminating configuration errors.