Please check below a link to Trenshes Law’s blog featuring our VP Sales Timo Kuusela discussing the implications of the Telecom (Security) Act for UK based operators.
Meet us to discuss hot topics, such as One Touch Switching and Telecom Security Act.
You can find us at Geomatikk booth 13, where you can also meet our partners Keypro and Setics to see our end-to-end fibre planning, deployment and operation solution.
We are delighted to announce that PacketFront Software, as a part of Virtual1, are joining the TalkTalk Group.
TalkTalk Group is the UK’s leading value for money connectivity provider, delivering landline, fibre, broadband, TV and mobile services to over four million consumers and businesses. They also operate Britain’s biggest unbundled broadband network, covering 96% of the population.
PacketFront Software will continue to operate a standalone business, which means that our customers day-to-day experience will remain consistent. At the same time, joining TalkTalk Group ensures that PacketFront will have the financial backing and security to build upon its success to date. This will also able us to further accelerate the pace at which we drive innovation and help our existing and new customers to succeed in their business.
PacketFront Software brings the OSS and BSS applications to new markets. To reinforce our growth we are now hiring a Solution Architect to strengthen the Professional services team. If you want to be part of a dynamic team building the new business, this could be your next challenge.
As a Solution Architect at PacketFront Software you will support our business with your ability to deeply understand what is to be delivered to customers and what is the best way of doing so.
Your main responsibility is to ensure deployment of our OSS and BSS software systems (called BECS and BBE), on IT infrastructure provided by the customer. You will handle customization of standard products to specific customer needs, planning and performing necessary system integrations with other OSS and BSS systems in the customer environment. Furthermore, you will also execute customer lab and field tests, as well as customer pilots.
You will work closely with your dedicated customers that can be located all over the world and manage your own relationships with them as well as with partners. Solution Architects also work in close cooperation with our Sales and Sales Engineering (pre-sales) team. In small projects you will be leading the project, but in larger projects, you will work in a Project Manager lead team.
We require that you have an edge and outstanding knowledge within one or several of following areas:
- Solution design
- Broadband/datacom topologies, technologies and Switching/Routing (Ethernet, PON, xDSL etc)
- Scripting (Shell, TCL, Perl etc)
- Structured work methodology
- “Can Do” personality with a strong urge to close action points
Experience within the following areas is of additional merit:
- OSS/BSS systems in the telecom/datacom industry
- Systems integration
- Resident in Sweden (but Swedish is not a requirement)
- Fluent in English, both spoken and in writing
- Quick learner with a structured approach
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- You are service-minded and deliver according to commitments made
- Team player that also can work independently
- Ensure deployment of our OSS and BSS software systems
- Customization of standard products to specific customer needs
- Planning and performing system integrations with other OSS and BSS systems
- Independent management and execution of customer projects
- Execute customer lab and fields tests, as well as customer pilots
This role is based at the head office in central Stockholm. Occasionally travelling to customer sites for project deliveries will be required. A Swedish citizen or already available resident-, or work visa required.
Interested? For additional information or to apply contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
PacketFront is delighted to announce a new UK partnership with Connect Fibre.
Connect Fibre (www.connectfibre.co.uk) are a UK based full- fibre network builder and service provider connecting fast and reliable internet to communities receiving low internet speeds. Their mission is to put customers first, treat them fairly, and go the extra mile to unlock the full potential of broadband internet.
To help them on this journey, Connect Fibre partnered with PacketFront Software to support their network growth with PacketFront Business Support System (BBE) and network orchestration tool (BECS). PacketFront brings 20 years’ expertise supporting Altnets to build state-of-the-art fibre networks.
Connect Fibre’s CTO Mark Cornish commented on the partnership:
“With the help of PacketFront we can speed up our network build and offer a differentiated experience for our customers, while minimising operational costs through automation. Also, with the Telecoms Security Bill coming into effect this year, PacketFront will support in meeting several new security requirements for network providers”
Lloyd Warn, Senior Account Director at PacketFront responded to this statement:
“We are delighted Connect Fibre have chosen PacketFront Software to drive their network expansion plans. We look at our customers as true partners and have been assisting Connect Fibre from the very start of their journey.“
Location: Stockholm, Sweden (Hybrid on-site and remote work)
Job status: Full time, permanent
PacketFront Software is rapidly expanding in the Telco segment. We are making operators more competitive with our solutions for end-to-end automation of network operations and service fulfilment. If you want to be part of a dynamic team building the new business, this could be your next challenge.
About PacketFront Software
PacketFront Software delivers automated multi-vendor network management solutions since 2001 through the unique OSS/BSS systems BECS and BBE, which provide functions such as zero touch configuration and automated service provisioning for any IP network hardware and topology. 100 operators in 23 countries have chosen BECS and BBE for efficient network operations.
At PacketFront Software, we know that the success of our company relies on our people who design, market, sell and support our automated solutions for broadband and data communication networks.
We are now looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to manage our online and offline communication with clients and increase brand awareness.
Marketing Communications Specialist responsibilities include managing our marketing strategy, creation and distribution of promotional material, tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required. Ultimately, you will act as our brand’s voice to impress our customers and attract new clients.
If you are interested in joining our Sales teams in Stockholm, please contact us.
The key responsibilities for this position are:
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction
- Creating and managing marketing materials and collateral in line with brand direction
- Content management of our corporate website
- Implementing online marketing activities including social media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, newsletters, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localize communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand
- Promote our products and services during events
- BSc in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Communications Specialist or similar role
- Familiarity with B2B advertising campaigns
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools, like WordPress
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of marketing campaigns on social media including SEM, SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience with content development
- Experience in organizing exhibition booths
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-confidence and strong personality
- Enthusiastic, organized, self-disciplined and proactive
- Self-starter and capable of working independently.
- Fluent in English
- A strong network of PR and media contacts would be highly advantageous.
What is in it for you?
- You will have an opportunity to bring forward your own ideas and influence our corporate and branding strategies
- You can develop your role in a fast-growing company
- You will have an opportunity to work in an international environment
- We have great team members eager to support and help you get on board
PacketFront Software employment decisions are based on applicant’s experience, specialist skills and personality. Female applicants are encouraged. We have already gathered some of the very best system specialists, engineers, and salespeople in our business. Do you want to become part of our dynamic and inspiring team?
Send your application or questions to email@example.com.