We are now hiring Solution Architect to strengthen the Professional services team. If you want to be part of a dynamic team-building in a new local organization, this could very well be your next challenge.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Job status: Full time, permanent
As a Solution Architect at PacketFront Software you will support our business with your ability to deeply understand what is to be delivered to customers and what is the best way of doing so.
Your main responsibility is to ensure deployment of our OSS and BSS software systems (called BECS and BBE), on IT infrastructure provided by the customer. You will handle customization of standard products to specific customer needs, planning and performing necessary system integrations with other OSS and BSS systems in the customer environment. Furthermore, you will also execute customer lab and field tests, as well as customer pilots.
You will work closely with your dedicated customers that can be located all over the world and manage your own relationships with them as well as with partners. Solution Architects also work in close cooperation with our Sales and Sales Engineering (pre-sales) team. In small projects you will be leading the project, but in larger projects, you will work in a Project Manager lead team.
We require that you have an edge and outstanding knowledge within one or several of following areas:
- Solution design
- Broadband/datacom topologies, technologies and Switching/Routing (Ethernet, PON, xDSL etc)
- Scripting (Shell, TCL, Perl etc)
- Structured work methodology
- “Can Do” personality with a strong urge to close action points
Experience within the following areas is of additional merit:
- OSS/BSS systems in the telecom/datacom industry
- Systems integration
- Resident in Sweden (but Swedish is not a requirement)
- Fluent in English, both spoken and in writing
- Quick learner with a structured approach
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- You are service-minded and deliver according to commitments made
- Team player that also can work independently
- Ensure deployment of our OSS and BSS software systems
- Customization of standard products to specific customer needs
- Planning and performing system integrations with other OSS and BSS systems
- Independent management and execution of customer projects
- Execute customer lab and fields tests, as well as customer pilots
This role is based at the head office in central Stockholm. Occasionally travelling to customer sites for project deliveries will be required. A Swedish citizen or already available resident-, or work visa required.
Interested? For additional information or to apply contact: email@example.com