Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Job status: Full time, permanent
PacketFront Software is rapidly expanding in the Telco segment. We are making operators more competitive with our solutions for end-to-end automation of network operations and service fulfilment. If you want to be part of a dynamic team building the new business, this could be your next challenge.
About PacketFront Software
PacketFront Software delivers automated multi-vendor network management since 2001 through its unique OSS system BECS. BECS provides zero touch configuration and automated service provisioning for any IP network hardware and topology and offers operators a seamless migration path from legacy networks to SDN and NFV. 100 operator customers in 23 countries have chosen BECS for efficient network operations.
At PacketFront Software, we know that the success of our company relies on our people who design, market, sell and support our automated solutions for broadband and data communication networks. As a member of the PacketFront Software R&D team, you will enjoy working with highly committed colleagues in a fast-paced business environment. Individual as well as team contributions are highly valued and expected from you.
PacketFront Software is bringing the OSS and BSS applications BECS and BBE to new markets. To reinforce our growth, we are now hiring a Product Owner to strengthen the CTO organization. This position is a key role in the Stockholm team to help us focus on continuously improving our products and increase the value delivered to our customers. Based in the company offices in downtown Stockholm, Sweden, you will work in close cooperation with our development teams as well as with our Professional Services and Sales teams in Stockholm.
The key responsibilities for this position are:
- Participate in daily meetings with the development teams
- Work with Sales, Professional services, and customers on defining the new features
- Provide product vision and direction to the development team and stakeholders and create requirements
- Work closely with the Senior Developers/Architects in defining release plans, features, use cases etc
- Plan, maintain and prioritize the product feature backlog
- Assess value and prioritize work items to ensure focus on maximum value aligned with product strategy
- Create the release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionality
- Take an active role in mitigating requirement related impediments
- Interact with customers in understanding needs and requirements
- Participate in relevant workshops and customer meetings as needed to promote the product on a technical level
- Help facilitate, drive and participate in the BECS/BBE User Forums
- Follow our competitors and the industry – know the products and know the market!
For this position, we would like you to meet the following qualifications:
- Experience from holding the role “Product Owner” previously
- Knowledge about broadband/datacom topologies, technologies, and Switching/Routing
- Comfortable taking the lead and talking in front of people
- SW background to be able to understand the product and interact with the developers
- Experience with an Agile approach in development and product management
- Master’s Degree in Engineering (or similar)
- Social and extrovert
- Understanding how the small things impact the big picture
- Taking a customer view in everything
- Ready to dig down and really get to know and understand the products
- You are already a resident in Sweden
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written
- You are eager to learn and ready to share your knowledge within the team
- You have a willingness to help out wherever needed to make your team and the company succeed
- You are not afraid to ask for help
What is in it for you?
- We are embarking on a new journey, and you have a chance to join us
- You get to work in a great, small company where everybody knows each other
- We have great team members eager to help you get on board
- You get to work with the complete product, building your expertise and have a chance to put your mark on the product
- The team is great, help is never far away
- We value a work-life balance
PacketFront Software employment decisions are based on applicant’s experience, specialist skills and personality. Female applicants are encouraged. We have already gathered some of the very best system specialists, engineers, and salespeople in our business. Do you want to become part of our dynamic and inspiring team?
In this recruitment, PacketFront Software collaborates with Quadruped Recruitment. Send your application or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Selection and interviews are ongoing. If you want to know more, you are welcome to contact Erik Rönnby, cell +46703093871