Location: Stockholm, Sweden (Hybrid on-site and remote work)
Job status: Full time, permanent
PacketFront Software is rapidly expanding in the Telco segment. We are making operators more competitive with our solutions for end-to-end automation of network operations and service fulfilment. If you want to be part of a dynamic team building the new business, this could be your next challenge.
About PacketFront Software
PacketFront Software delivers automated multi-vendor network management solutions since 2001 through the unique OSS/BSS systems BECS and BBE, which provide functions such as zero touch configuration and automated service provisioning for any IP network hardware and topology. 100 operators in 23 countries have chosen BECS and BBE for efficient network operations.
At PacketFront Software, we know that the success of our company relies on our people who design, market, sell and support our automated solutions for broadband and data communication networks.
We are now looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to manage our online and offline communication with clients and increase brand awareness.
Marketing Communications Specialist responsibilities include managing our marketing strategy, creation and distribution of promotional material, tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required. Ultimately, you will act as our brand’s voice to impress our customers and attract new clients.
If you are interested in joining our Sales teams in Stockholm, please contact us.
The key responsibilities for this position are:
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction
- Creating and managing marketing materials and collateral in line with brand direction
- Content management of our corporate website
- Implementing online marketing activities including social media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, newsletters, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localize communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand
- Promote our products and services during events
- BSc in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Communications Specialist or similar role
- Familiarity with B2B advertising campaigns
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools, like WordPress
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of marketing campaigns on social media including SEM, SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience with content development
- Experience in organizing exhibition booths
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-confidence and strong personality
- Enthusiastic, organized, self-disciplined and proactive
- Self-starter and capable of working independently.
- Fluent in English
- A strong network of PR and media contacts would be highly advantageous.
What is in it for you?
- You will have an opportunity to bring forward your own ideas and influence our corporate and branding strategies
- You can develop your role in a fast-growing company
- You will have an opportunity to work in an international environment
- We have great team members eager to support and help you get on board
PacketFront Software employment decisions are based on applicant’s experience, specialist skills and personality. Female applicants are encouraged. We have already gathered some of the very best system specialists, engineers, and salespeople in our business. Do you want to become part of our dynamic and inspiring team?
Send your application or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.