Title: Junior Software Development Engineer
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Job status: Full time, permanent
PacketFront Software is rapidly expanding in the Telco segment. We are making telecom operators more competitive with our solutions for end-to-end automation of network operations and service fulfilment. If you want to be part of a dynamic team building the new business, this could be your next challenge.
About PacketFront Software
PacketFront Software delivers automated multi-vendor network management since 2001 through its unique OSS system BECS. BECS provides zero touch configuration and automated service provisioning for any IP network hardware and topology and offers operators a seamless migration path from legacy networks to SDN and NFV. 100 operator customers in 23 countries have chosen BECS for efficient network operations.
At PacketFront Software, we know that the success of our company relies on our people who design, market, sell and support our automated solutions for broadband and data communication networks. As a member of the PacketFront Software Solutions team, you will enjoy working with highly committed colleagues in a fast-paced business environment. Individual as well as team contributions are highly valued and expected from you.
PacketFront Software’s employment decisions are based on applicant’s experience, specialist skills and personality. Female applicants are encouraged. We have already gathered some of the very best system specialists, engineers, and sales people in our business. Do you want to become part of a dynamic and inspiring team?
The position is a key role in the company to continuously improve PacketFront Software’s products in order to increase the value delivered to PacketFront Software’s customers.
Based in the company offices in Stockholm, Sweden, the successful candidate will work in close cooperation with our R&D team in China as well as with sales and sales engineering team in Stockholm.
For this position, we require that you meet the following qualifications:
- Technical University degree, preferably MSc
- Programming knowledge (C and/or C++)
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Structured work methodology
Experience within the following areas is of additional merit:
- Additional programming knowledge in Perl, Tcl, Python
- Internetworking, routing and switching
- Systems Integration
- You are already a resident in Sweden
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and in writing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner with a structured approach and analytical skills.
- You are creative, but also a Finisher delivering to commitments made
- “Can Do” personality with a strong urge to close action points
- Team player
- Participate in the agile development of the OSS and BSS applications BECS and BBE as a member of the R&D team
- Participate in feature definition and design activities
- Independent management and execution of delivery projects
- Creation and delivery of presentations, workshops, demos and proposal documentation, etc.
- Execute customer lab and field tests, as well as customer pilots
- Drive local technical market requirements within PacketFront Software
Please send your CV and an introduction letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the position, call Andreas Persson, +46 73 383 40 07