Title: Sales Engineer
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Job status: Full time, permanent
PacketFront Software is rapidly expanding in the Telco segment. We are making telecom operators more competitive with our solutions for end-to-end automation of network operations and service fulfilment. If you want to be part of a dynamic team building the new business, this could be your next challenge.
About PacketFront Software
PacketFront Software delivers automated multi-vendor network management since 2001 through its unique OSS system BECS. BECS provides zero touch configuration and automated service provisioning for any IP network hardware and topology and offers operators a seamless migration path from legacy networks to SDN and NFV. 100 operator customers in 23 countries have chosen BECS for efficient network operations.
At PacketFront Software, we know that the success of our company relies on our people who design, market, sell and support our automated solutions for broadband and data communication networks. As a member of the PacketFront Software Solutions team, you will enjoy working with highly committed colleagues in a fast-paced business environment. Individual as well as team contributions are highly valued and expected from you.
PacketFront Software’s employment decisions are based on applicant’s experience, specialist skills and personality. Female applicants are encouraged. We have already gathered some of the very best system specialists, engineers, and sales people in our business. Do you want to become part of a dynamic and inspiring team?
Sales Engineering is a key role in the company which involves many aspects for doing successful business. Sales Engineering supports our business by their ability to deeply understand general and specific customers, by designing and advising existing and prospective customers on what solutions best fulfil their needs and by, in broad terms, becoming the trusted advisor to our customers and partners. Sales Engineers work in close cooperation with our sales and business development staff.
We require that you have an edge and outstanding knowledge within one or several of following areas:
- Passion for solution design
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to express customer value deriving from technology capabilities
- Broadband/datacom topologies, technologies (e.g., Ethernet, PON, xDSL) and products
- Programming and scripting (Shell, TCL, Perl, etc.)
- Database knowledge
- Structured work methodology
- “Can Do” personality with a strong urge to close action points
Experience within the following areas is of additional merit:
- Experience of OSS/BSS systems in the telecom/datacom industry, particularly service provisioning and management
- Experience from mobile core networks and/or mobile backhaul solutions
- Experience from software solutions and software sales
- You must already be a resident in Sweden.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and in writing
- Quick learner with a structured approach and analytical skills
- Strong communicator with ability to enthuse customers and partners you interact with
- You are creative, but also a Finisher delivering to commitments made
- Team player
- Technical Account Management, assisting Key Account Manager with technical aspects of the sales effort
- Manage own relations with technical parts, including applicable executive level managers, of customer and partner organization.
- Network and Solution designs meeting customer needs while maximizing our sales
- Independent management and execution of customer projects
- Creation and delivery of presentations, workshops, demos and proposal documentation, etc.
- Lead customer lab and fields tests, as well as customer pilots
- RFI/RFP responses
- Drive local technical market requirements within PacketFront Software
Please send your CV and an introduction letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the position, call Timo Kuusela, +46 706 588 483